The Benefits of Commercial Waterproofing
Avoid Costly Damage to Your Building
To your building, water is a dangerous enemy. Water infiltration can lead to mold and mildew, excess humidity, damage to your walls and ceilings, and, perhaps most importantly, it can damage your foundation. Waterproofing your structure means taking measures to prevent costly future repairs, and Blair Commercial Roofing is your local expert. Our methods have been developed over the years to completely seal your building from the elements and protect it from water damage.
· Hot-applied membrane systems
· Sheet membranes
· Silicone and urethane sealants
· TPO, EPDM, and PVC roof coverings
· Restoration services
Why Blair Commercial Roofing?
· Our safety program is OSHA approved
· Locally owned and operated in Alabama since 1965
· Active National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) member
· A+ BBB rating
· GAF Master Select Contractor for single-ply and asphaltic roof systems
4 W. Oxmoor Road, Suite 200 Homewood, AL 35209 205-991-8555 blaircommercialroofing.com